Visit a patient living in a nursing home in Bedford, IN. All it takes is 30 minutes of your life to make a difference to a hospice patient.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB test and training provided free
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- DESPERATE NEED in Corydon
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Smiling Voices Needed
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...