If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form at
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients - the Non Profit Organizations - to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individual to join as a Director to our volunteer-driven Business Development Team. Business Development Director is responsible for following functions:
Managing and providing leadership to the Business Development team.
Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
Acting as an sales ambassador for CLASS.
Create and conduct proposal presentations to potential clients .
Leading and tracking Business Development activities.
Working closely with the Board Chair of the team to execute team's strategy.
Seeking approvals on strategic issues on monthly basis and when required
Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities.
Tracking progress of Business Development activities and presenting reports to the
Planning and Development:
Develop business plans and sales strategies that ensures attainment of organizational goals and targets.
Encouraging leadership based culture.
Reach out to CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals.
Seeking repeat business by managing relationship with current & past clients.
Representing CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
Coordination & Accountability:
Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the
team and with other teams.
Ensuring that the strategies and goals in each function are coordinated.
- 8 years experience in Business Development.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must attend weekly meeting on Thursdays on a regular basis
- Must be willing to commit 1 year
General Requirements -
- Should have passion for serving community.
- Should be reliable.
- Should have a sense of humor.
- Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
- Should honor commitments and CLASS’s Code of Ethics
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register ]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...