Honor Veteran's Service
American Veterans have done everything asked of them in their mission to serve our country and it is never too late to give them a hero’s welcome home.
Hospice staff may provide the last opportunity for Veterans to feel that their service was not in vain, and that they are appreciated. Simple acts of gratitude at the end-of-life can make up for a lack of appreciation or recognition during the Veteran’s lifetime, especially for those Veterans who were never welcomed home or thanked for their service.
As a veteran, you can be a part of a program to engage, honor and recognize the Veterans . Give Veterans an opportunity to tell their stories.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Special Projects Volunteer:...
- Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Translator Volunteer for Hospice
- Reiki Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Music Volunteer for Hospice...
- Veterans To Help Honor Veterans
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Hair and Nail Care--Hospice
- Family and Patient Support
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Volunteer for Hospice Patients