Back to Natives Restoration "Saving Habitat One Person at a Time"
- Interns will water, propagate and transplant native plants at the Back to Natives Nursery at Santiago Park in Santa Ana. Increase your native plant propagation knowledge. Learn which native plants propagate best by seed, cuttings, layering, and division. Use unique methods for mimicking nature’s scarification process.
- Help sell plants during our plant sales - gain retail/customer service experience.
- Help us build a new shade structure and propagation tables!
- Learn how to install micro-irrigation!
- Administrative support is also needed in the office (scanning and filing paperwork).
- Must be available Tuesdays, Thursdays and/or Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM or 12:30 - 3:30 (or 9AM to 3PM).
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least three hours/week.