"The last good thing that may happen in a person's life is a hospice volunteer"
We are looking for friendly individuals to make friendly visits in their free time to spend some time with hospice patients. Socialize, do crafts, play games, your options are nearly endless! Have some fun meeting new people and make a difference to others during their special time. Schedules are completely flexible!
**Must be 18 or older**
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Be a friend to a hospice patient!
- Evening Hospice Buddy!
- Friendly Visitor in Churubusco!
- Bedside Vigil Volunteer Needed
- Lend a helping hand to a hospice...
- Evening/Night Vigil Volunteer...
- Be A Hospice Buddy in North...
- Office Help Needed
- Lawn Care/Yard Work
- Vigil Volunteer-"Nobody Should...
- Be a Buddy for the Terminally...
- Be a buddy for the terminally ill!
- Breast Cancer Walk Volunteer
- Faith-Based Volunteers
- Certified Pet Visitor for...
- Bedside Vigil for Hospice...
- Be a Hospice Buddy in Angola!
- Be a Friendly Visitor and change...
- Nighttime Bedside Vigil *No One...
- Veterans Serving...