Go to www.saheartland.org and click on the volunteer logo under Links. Volunteers will help clients fill out applications for Toys for Tots and Christmas food baskets. A lot of volunteers help make this activity go quickly for the families waiting. The families enjoy the special visit and this will help them have a much better Christmas holiday for their family. Daily October 31-November 3 9am - 4pm; Nov. 4 9am-12pm
Nov. 8-Dec. 8; 1pm-7pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, except Thanksgiving
Do not bring valuables when you volunteer such as purse, etc.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours
- Soup Kitchen Serving
- Christmas Food Box Distribution
- Help a family at Christmas, help...
- Love to organize--become an...
- Laundry Service Volunteer
- Christmas Toy Distribution
- Mail Room Backup
- Accounting/Finance Intern Fall...
- The Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Have a Warm Heart for the...
- Love to greet people, become a...
- Love Children, Child Care Needed