If you are a Veteran interested in making meaningful connections with other Veterans, consider becoming a Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice Volunteer. At the end of life, the camaraderie created between Veterans can be extremely comforting and meaningful. Volunteers visit our Veterans on Hospice in their homes or wherever they might reside within Monroe County. Volunteers have the opportunity to participate in our We Honor Veterans Pinning Ceremonies.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR CONTACT.
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week when case is assigned
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Photographer? Join the hospice...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Reiki, Healing Touch
- Massage Therapy for Hospice...
- Volunteer in the Hospice office.
- Music for Hospice Patients
- Pet Therapy
- Pet Peace of Mind volunteers for...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Hospice /Patient Caregiver...
- Hospice Volunteer