Driscoll Children's Hospital Specialty Clinic - Brownsville
Driscoll Children's Hospital - Volunteer Department
Driscoll Children's Specialty Center - Brownsville is a pediatric outpatient center...
- Operating Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Delivering medical care for children from Brownsville and neighboring communities
- Participate in a weekly shift at the snack bar
- Present reading and arts and crafts activities to help distract the children waiting for their appointment
- Assist with pre-approved community and fundraising functions
- Pass out toys and gifts on specified holidays and celebrations
- Are invited to volunteer events such as monthly meeting, recognition or holiday luncheons and regional or statewide volunteer conventions
Volunteers are needed in our Driscoll Children's Hospital Brownsville Clinic. Various duties as assigned. Call 1-800-DCH-LOVE
About Driscoll Children's Hospital - Volunteer Department
3533 South Alameda, Corpus Christi, TX 78411, US
Devoted to expert care, education, outreach and advocacy. Vision: Until all children are well. Core Values: Compassion, Advocacy, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship
Since 1952, volunteers have contributed thousands of hours of service to the patients, their families, and to the staff of Driscoll Children's Hospital. Our volunteers work in a variety of areas to provide an added dimension of attention and are an invaluable part of the hospital team.
These volunteers are also the ambassadors to our community. This service and dedication contributes to the efficiency of the hospital and creates a unique caring atmosphere.