Create your own mini bookstore- Classics & Modern Literature section manager needed!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4000 Middlefield RoadCubberley Community CenterSee website http://www.fopal.orgPalo Alto, CA 94303
Become an Assistant Section Manager!
Here's an opportunity to help create and co-manage your own mini bookstore as a FOPAL Assistant Section Manager. Bring your love of books in areas like Classics & Modern Literature, Science, Reference, Holiday, Annuals/yearbooks to name a few sections available. All books are pre-sorted and ready to be priced and displayed! Proceeds go directly to the Palo Alto Libraries to fund literacy & enrichment programming. Join the FOPAL team to sell more books and change people's lives. You can make a difference!
- Sales Process
- Basic Computer Skills
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week or 10 hours per month
- LOVE to drive?- Friends of the...
- Book Sales Volunteer Coordinator
- Create your own mini bookstore-...
- Love books & finding treasure?
- Volunteers @ booksales
- Are you on-line seller savvy?...
- On Line Book Sale Volunteers
- Supersleuth book researcher
- Feel fulfilled, help with FOPAL...
- Join the “2nd Friday lunch team”