Needed 6 people able to lift 50 pounds or more, steel toed shoes, physically fit, and over 18 years of age.
Will work out doors on uneven ground
Some equipment may be provided.
After interview and District orientation the training will take place at a workday or special training day as decided by the Resource Managment Liaison.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour workdays
- Trail/Preserve Sentinel
- Adopt a Preserve
- Clerical Assistant
- sign shop volunteer
- Make a Difference in the Prairie...
- Camp Ground Host
- Restoration Management - One...
- Chainsaw Volunteer
- Teaching Fishing
- Lake Renwick Heron Rookery...
- Seed Collecting Days
- Isle a la Cache Museum Volunteer
- National Public Lands Day