Our mission is to cultivate human development from conception to natural death through mental health and drug and alcohol counseling. We provide Employee Assistance Programs to small, medium and large companies in Utah. We also work to improve econonic conditions for families throughout the State of Utah.
As Board Member of Abundant Life Social Services, you will:
1. Regularly attend board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Make serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3. Volunteers for committees and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Participates in fund raising, marketing, and getting the word out for Abundant Life Social Services.
- Financial Planning
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Business Development
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 hours a month
- Must be US citizen, resident of Utah