Can you sew? Have you worked in theatre or made costumes?
We'd like you to fit costumes that are already constructed, for an exciting family opera about Bullying Prevention at school, kids clothes, or standard opera like La Traviata or Carmen or Civil War period.
Also assist in getting costumes to the cleaners or washing them yourself. Assist in returning them to a costume rental place when the show is over.
Contact Golden Gate Opera now to get on the team. Participate in costume decisions and planning. Meet the cast for a fitting at rehearsal venue or your studio. Come to the theatre for a fitting backstage to check new fit and how it looks on stage. At dress rehearsal sit in the audience by stage director and producer. Note any additions or corrections needed. Measure and set up any corrections backstage.
Opening night, viola, you are the cast hero. Everything is great! Photos will record your work for your resume!
Your Costumes make the story come alive! Our whole community will appreciate you.
- Theater Arts
- Exhibition Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events