Design and implement large group mentoring activities for the Saturday Clubs Program through the use of fun and creative activities and group discussions. Activities focus on a topic outline encompassing all areas of holistic faith-based youth prevention to include: life skills, character development and introducing youth to Christ.
Ideal for all human services, education and seminary students. Training and support are provided to volunteers.
Time Commitment: 3hrs. on 2 Saturdays per month
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month
- Youth worker training provided to you
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Music Club Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Core Program Team
- Sound Systems Club Leader and...
- Van Driver
- Office Assistant
- Video Club Leader and Assistant
- Clean-up Crew
- Teen Leader Coach
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Creative Writing Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...