One easy way to support Grandma's House of Hope is to arrange a food drive! Your donated items will help provide children in our Nana’s Kidz program with healthy meals, or will be given to our shelter locations for our ladies. Plan a food or supply drive with your family, friends, office workers, church community or school group!
Never participated or run a food drive before? No problem -- our informative How to Run a Food Drive packet will answer any questions you may have, along with providing some great examples and resources to help you get started.
Our How to Run a Food Drive packet covers many topics, including:
- Basic Steps on Getting Started
- Setting Goals
- Creating Themed Food Drives
- Ideas to Promote and Advertise Your Food Drive
- Fun Ideas on Hosting Your Food Drive
- Encouraging Participation through Contests and Competitions
- Ideas of Groups That Can Host a Food Drive
Click here to download your FREEHow to Run a Food Drive information packet.
Interested in hosting a food drive for GHH? Contact our office for additional details. We’re also looking for volunteers to help pack food bags for our Nana’s Kidz program-usually once a month, on the first Saturday of each month.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Workforce Development Intern
- Host a Food Drive for Nana's Kidz!
- Nana's Kidz Volunteer
- Case Management Intern
- Fundraising and Donor Relations...
- Food Delivery
- Child Development Intern
- Administrative Support/Human...
- Marketing and Communications...
- Executive Assistant Intern
- Community Outreach/Event...
- Volunteer Drivers! Food...