One easy way to support Grandma's House of Hope is to arrange a food drive! Your donated items will help provide children in our Nana’s Kidz program with healthy meals, or will be given to our shelter locations for our ladies. Plan a food or supply drive with your family, friends, office workers, church community or school group!
Never participated or run a food drive before? No problem -- our informative How to Run a Food Drive packet will answer any questions you may have, along with providing some great examples and resources to help you get started.
Some things you will want to think about would be:
- Setting Goals
- Creating Themed Food Drives
- Ideas to Promote and Advertise Your Food Drive
- Fun Ideas on Hosting Your Food Drive
- Encouraging Participation through Contests and Competitions
Interested in hosting a food drive for GHH? Reply below! Please include when you plan to host your food drive and who would be participating!
- Resource Development / Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Food drive must be held on your site