Do you travel or know someone who does? Simpson Shelter needs unopened travel size soap, shampoo, and lotion.
Our emergency overnight shelter serves 44 men and 22 women every night in south Minneapolis. We provide meals, showers, laundry, and basic hygiene supplies. We're running out of several items and can use your help!
Simply bring in your unopened travel items or put a box in your workplace or faith community and collect from people you know.
Items may be delivered to our shelter directly or to our main office.
Simpson Shelter Address and Donation Hours
2740 1st Ave S, Minneapolis, 55408
Weekdays: 3 pm - 10 pm
Weekends: 4:30 pm - 10 pm
Note: The shelter team is very busy at 5 pm with opening the shelter. Calling ahead is appreciated. You may call (612) 874-0306 when you are on your way.
Simpson Office Address and Donation Hours
2100 Pillsbury Ave S, Minneapolis, 55404
Weekdays, 9 AM - 4:00 PM
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Diaper Drive A-Go-Go!
- Welcome Home Basket Provider
- Shelter Hot Breakfast Provider
- Morning Rush Coffee Drive
- Shelter Hot Evening Meal Provider
- Lunch Provider for Shelter Guests
- Youth Group Overnight and...
- Tourists and Travelers: Give us...
- Literacy Mentor
- Undercover Drive!
- Give a BOOST to Literacy...