Mentors are needed -- if you know of any good mentor-type adults out there, give them a nudge in Elena Linehan's direction at 209/533-1397 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requirements for aspiring mentors: you must be 18 years old or older, willing to give 2-4 hours a week for at least a year, clear a background check including fingerprint check with the Department of Justice and the FBI, submit a copy of your driving record and a copy of your California Driver License (sorry, out-of-staters!), auto insurance, clear a Megan’s Law check as well as a call to three of your references. There is an application to complete and a day long training to attend. The ages of those to be mentored are ages 7-17.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week for one year
- SCORE Volunteers
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...