Chitactac School Program Docent for Santa Clara County Parks
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where10001 Watsonville RdGilroy, CA 95020
Chitactac School Program Docents: The Chitactac education program teaches 3rd-4th grade students about Native American cultural history and natural resources. Docents will help students explore the park through activity stations focused on wildlife and hunting, native plants and their uses, and life in the Chitactac village community.
Site SpecificTraining Dates: September 19,20,21,22, or30 th
Questions: Please contact Jan Shriner 408.846.5632 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Requirements: Following the completion of training, docents are asked to volunteer at least 1 shift per week for the semester or once every other week for the full school year. Minimum yearly commitment is 40 hours.
Hours: Wednesdays-Fridays 9:30am-12:30pm
For more information or to apply to become a docent, please contact the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com or 408-918-4932 .
- Animal Care / Handling
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Livescan Fingerprinting
- Weeding Parties at Hellyer...
- Harvest Festival
- Heritage Site Docent
- New Almaden Quicksilver School...
- Martial Cottle Visitor Center Host
- Park Beautification Day/ Weed...
- Day on the Bay
- Chitactac School Program Docent...
- Garden Volunteer - Casa Grande
- Garden Volunteer - Hellyer
- National Public Lands Day
- Anderson Visitor Center Host
- Calero Visitor Center Host
- Hellyer Visitor Center Host
- Martial Cottle School Program...