Walk to End Alzheimer's --Metro Atlanta/Kennesaw
Saturday, Septmeber 16
A brief description of duties are as follows:
1) Promise Garden: Guide walk participants in preparing flowers in memory of loved ones with Alzheimer's; Place flowers in designated area
2) Food/ Water/Coffee: Oversee refreshment area
3) Walk Marshals (A Runner!): Guide walkers along walk route; Display route markers
4) Walk Leaders (Walkers and Runners): Provide encouragement to walkers during the walk
5) Parking: Facilitate parking for volunteers and walkers
6) Logistics for all WALK signage: We have a lot of signs that need to be placed along the walk route and around central park.
7) Photo Booth Assistant: Help organize the line for team photos and move the line along smoothly.
8) Turn Director: 2 people to stand at the turn spot to route Walkers to the 1 mile option.
9) Water Stop : hand out water to the walkers along the route.
10) Other/Stand By/ Set up/Break down Crew/where needed
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-5 hours