International Student Exchange, ISE, is a leading company in the student exchange industry, educating tomorrow's leaders! ISE was founded in 1982 and strives to provide quality placements for international high school students from 45 different countries.
ISE is designated by the US Department of State to grant international high school students with the opportunity that lasts a life time!
Students are ages 15-18 1/2, have at least an intermediate level of English, bring their own spending money, and have full insurance.
Students and American host families are matched based on interests, desire to learn about a particular country, and the willingness to open their heart and home.
This is an experience that will truely last a life time! Students return home with two sets of parents and stay in touch with their host family for the rest of their lives!
Being a HOST FAMILY IS EASY...Open your heart and home, supply 3 meals a day, a bed , and a loving and comfortable enviornment.
Take the time to consider being a Host Family, visit www.iseusa.com for more information or call Anne at 1-855-815-8741 to get more information!
Throughout ISE's many years, our mission has come to mean many things. As we embrace the beginning of the 21st century, the International Student Exchange Board of Directors and Management team have placed the following as part of the mission emphasis:
1. Tomorrow's leaders are today's children of the world; they come from all backgrounds, nationalities, and beliefs.
2. Teachers, schools, Host Families, natural families, representatives (International and American), and the host community are all partners in the educational process.
3. International Student Exchange believes that true leadership begins
with a commitment to service. We encourage all program participants
to live a life of service with integrity, dignity, and a dedication to a
belief system greater than ourselves.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EXCHANGE SERVES THIS MISSION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
1. We have many students from less developed countries as well as third world countries. We offer programs at a lower cost in these countries. We are looking at various ways in which we can encourage more minorities to host foreign students.
2. Through our training programs, newsletters, and orientations, International Student Exchange actively provides education to all participants. Increasing cultural awareness and celebrating our similarities, as well as our differences, are major thrusts of our program.
ISE was founded in 1982 and has been dedicated to the students as well as the Host Families.
ISE is a non-profit organization based on Long Island, New York.
In 2009 DM Discoveries (DMD), IntoEdVentures (INTO), and ASA International were merged with ISE.
ISE accepts highly qualified and screened students from over forty countries.
ISE is dedicated to promoting world peace through developing, sponsoring, and bringing together foreign teens with volunteer Host Families.
ISE is designated by the United States Department of State to be an exchange visitor program authorized to provide the application for the J-1 VISA.
On the Basis of materials submitted and reviewed, ISE has consistently been granted listing by the Council of Standards for International Educational Travel (csiet) which indicates a high level of professionalism and respect within the foreign exchange industry