Do you enjoy working with people, sharing information, and learning about history and natural history? The Nevada State Museum, Las Vegas is recruiting volunteers to work at our admissions desk.
- Greeting visitors and providing them with excellent customer service.
- Verifying that visitors have paid admission (although you will not have to handle money).
- Recording the number of visitors.
- Giving an overview of the museum.
- Answering general questions about the exhibits.
Shifts are available from 9-1 or 1-5 Tuesday through Sunday.Please email today to find out about our next training session.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one 4-hour shift per month