Are you an enthusiastic go-getter with exceptional organizational skills who loves to plan events? We need you. Become our full time event coordinator today! We are looking for someone who has experience and can coordinate small and large events, from sponsor packets to timelines to day of event logistics. Responsibilities are many but this position can lead quickly to a full time paid position.
Event Coordinators help with:
Content writing for letters and appeals
Work with vendors and order products
Timely acknowledge all contributions
Monitor and evaluate
Update donor records
Promote our fundraising efforts
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Grant Writing / Research
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Awesome customer services as you will be speaking with public officials, donors and foundations.
- Financial Analyst Needed for a...
- Sensational Sorters, Helping...
- Volunteer Needed! Data Entry,...
- Help the Homeless by planning...
- Volunteer to greet guests for...
- Volunteer Internship for Busy...
- *Breaking Bread Breaking...
- Creative Group Projects: Bring...
- Branding Campaign + Experienced...
- Pantry Food Needed!!
- *The Donation Committee Seeks...