Lakeshore Humane Society Inc.
The basic function is to assist shelter staff with data input and upkeep previous records already entered into the system.
Works with Front Desk Personnel.
The Data Entry Clerk reports to Volunteer Coordinator.
- Accurately enter data for animals, adopters, and donors into database.
- Maintain databases with the most current information given.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS ● Must have ...
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to type 35 words per minute.
- The ability to learn quickly and navigate efficiently through computer software.
- Contribute to the success of Lakeshore Humane Society by accurately and efficiently entering data into designated systems.
- Represent Lakeshore Humane Society and lead in a polite, responsible, and professional manner.
- Share and promote the culture, purpose, and objectives of LHS internally and publicly.
- Demonstrate respect and kindness towards our animals, staff, clients, donors, and other volunteers, treating each other with courtesy, sensitivity, tact, consideration, and humility.
- Value our role in ensuring the safety of each other, the animals, and the community.
- Endeavor to balance organizational and individual needs.
- Follow all procedures and protocols at all times, promoting healthy and safe work practices during volunteer projects and training.
- Be an active volunteer, using designated methods to regularly record hours.
- Create and maintain a positive working relationship with reporting supervisor.
- Utilize good judgement and avoid publicly sharing confidential or sensitive information to those outside of the organization.
About Lakeshore Humane Society Inc.
1551 N 8th Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220, US
The mission of Lakeshore Humane Society Inc., is to ensure humane, compassionate treatment of all animals entrusted to its care, reunite lost animals with their owners, provide for all adopted animals to be placed in responsible, permanent homes, and extend humane education to the public.
Lakeshore Humane Society Inc., cares for over 1880 dogs, cats, and small animals annually. We have a dedicated team of staff members and many dedicated volunteers that care for the homeless animals 365 days a year. We are an open admission shelter. We have many opportunities to help our homeless pets!