The Gift Shop is operated as a service for visitors, patients, and employees. Retail experience and use of cash register are a plus here where flowers, plants, and gift items are sold. Profit from the Volunteers Gift Shop is the main fundraiser for Adventist Health Sonora.
If interested, please e-mail (adventisthealth.org/about-us/be-a-volunteer or call 209/536-5000 ext.4031.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 day a month or more
- Some training
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host