The Gift Shop is operated as a service for visitors, patients, and employees. Retail experience and use of cash register are a plus here where flowers, plants, and gift items are sold. Profit from the Gift Shop are our (SRMC) main fundraiser.
If interested, please contact Teddy Griffin at 209/536-5017 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host