Men and women are needed for a variety of available roles from assisting patients and visitors to administrative support. Volunteers are in the Lab, Surgery Center, Information Desk, Gift Shop and many more locations. Your calling may be talking with patients or driving a golf cart to transport visitors and employees. Willing, dedicated volunteers are welcome. Hours are Monday -Friday with flexible 4 hour time slots from 1 day a month to as many days as you want. Remember Volunteering is a healthy habit. If interested, apply online at adventisthealth.org/about-us/be-a-volunteer .
If interested, please call 209/536-5000 ext. 4031.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 day a month to as many days as you want
- Some training
- SCORE Volunteers
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host