Home-Delivered MEALS Driver for Arlington Heights--Deliver HOT MEALS to Seniors
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereElk Grove or Schaumburg Township1001 Rohlwing RoadElk Grove Village, IL 60007
As a Home-Delivered Meals Driver, you will use your vehicle to provide hot meals to home-bound senior citizens. You will pick up the meals at a convenient location. The meals are delivered over the noon hour to about eight elderly people on your route. Meals Drivers help senior citizens maintain their independence in their own homes. Not only do you provide healthy, nutritious meals and a friendly smile, but you also act as a direct link to the outside world for many home-bound seniors.
This is a GREAT CORPORATE Volunteer Program: Routes are kept within 5 miles of your location in Schaumburg or Elk Grove Townships; they are structured to be completed within 50-60 minutes. Get a GROUP together through your Human Resources Department!
[Kenneth Young Center provides community mental health and senior services to the northwest suburbs. Clients and their families come to us in some of their most desperate moments, and we help by providing:
- Service coordination and in-home services for frail elderly persons.
- Counseling for adults, children, families.
- Assessment, stabilization, linkage for adults/children in psychiatric crisis.
- Treatment, support, and recovery services for those with serious mental illness. Volunteer opportunities.
To learn more about us, or to contact us directly, please visit our website at: www.kennethyoung.org]
- Mental Health
- Human Resources Training & Development
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day a week; 1 hour per weekday
- Great for at-home Mom's; corporate volunteer programs