Would you like to give back by caring for those in your community?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where*Polk County office* 2590 Havendale BoulevardWinter Haven, FL 33881Volunteer opportunities close to home!Winter Haven, FL 33881
Come and be a part of our caring and compassionate team. Hospice provides personal, compassionate, and spiritual support for terminally ill patients and their families through friendly visits in homes, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities-wherever the patient calls "home." Volunteers provide support by: providing companionship and emotional support to patients; providing respite for the caregiver(s); running errands etc.
There is as a great need for volunteers in all areas of Polk County.
Trainings offered monthly -- all materials provided. Contact us for the next training class!
- Administrative Support
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, though we suggest 1-4 hours per week
- Direct care patient volunteers must have a Tuberculosis test and check background free of charge.
- Needed Veteran Volunteers to...
- Become a Life Enrichment Volunteer
- Share your Love for Sewing
- Baby Boomer Volunteers Wanted
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Would you like to give back by...
- We need you and your Fur Baby!
- Become a Hospice Volunteer at...
- Baby Boomers Needed in Osceola...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Do you love animals? Do you love...
- Be the Compassion your Community...
- Administrative Volunteers...
- In Home Patient Companion...
- Looking for a way to give back...
- Assisted Living Facility |...
- Cornerstone Hospice Musical...
- Share your Skills as a Massage...
- Do you enjoy helping others?...