We are an Innovative Business Development firm looking to interview a few good assistants.
The owner of the company is an on information overload and to be quite frank needs a strong, take-charge, get it done now kind of individual to get HER on the right track and stay focused on an extremely IMPORTANT upcoming launch.
This job is not for the weak at heart. This job is not for someone who falls apart easily at the seams or takes things personally.
This job is for someone wanting to start at ground zero and help take a brilliant idea mainstream. Lights, Camera, Action...
We won't fill your head with empty promises or false hope; but we will say that the right individuals are in for a life changing experience.
Your job duties will include the following:
- Keeping the owner focused and on schedule
- Helping with Rehearsal and Execution of Online Webinars & Presentation
- Critiquing work and appearances before it goes out to the masses
- Booking Appointments and Maintaining calendar
- Assist with securing locations for video shoots
- Help in promotion, media outreach, gathering sponsorships
- Help in booking media appointments
- Assist with creating and executing PR campaigns
- Doing research
- Assist with pitching the business and booking the owner for events and appearances
Note: Candidate Must have outstanding written and oral communication skills
For consideration please email why you are a perfect fit for the job, your availability, contact information and a link to your facebook or linkedin account.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 Weeks Initially with Full-Time Job Potential