Are you organized, know how to file, love people, and want to help? Then join the Turning Points family of volunteers. We are in need of Mail Room Associates to cover our mail room Monday through Friday. This position requires a volunteer to receive, sort, file, and distribute mail to clients. This assistance enables our clients to have a mailing address, which is necessary for tasks such as submitting employment applications. Volunteers also register clients for food bags twice a week, in addition to filing and data input.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 days per week (5.5 hours per day)
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help Recognize our Volunteers
- New Client Processing and Photo ID
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair
- Assist with Job Searches and...