To give opportunities to individuals and or families to grow spiritually and physically in an environment that is safe and positive by providing free food on Sundays and a light snack on wednesdays along with personal hygiene and clothing. Hours of operation: Sundays - 12 Noon - 1:00pm; Wednesdays - 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Saturdays - 2nd Saturday of every month from 12 Noon - 1:00pm.
Need (5) volunteers once a week in the area of cleaning and cooking a meal for Wednesdays & Sundays. (Wednesdays 5:00pm - 7:00pm) (Sundays - 11:30am - 1:00pm). We accept all community service clients - supervision for children under 15 years old. No training needed. Only short briefing will be provided. Verification of identity & agency referral.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen Community Emergency...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice