- Respond to calls to the Center for Community Solutions 24 hour hotline for relationship violence, sexual assault and elder abuse.
- Provide information about CCS as well as referrals to callers based on needs.
- Provide respectful and non-judgmental support to callers as well as crisis intervention.
- Complete all necessary documents regarding calls.
- Provide support to CCS staff as needed
- Provide initial assessment of the appropriateness/ eligibility of an individual as a client of Project SAfeHouse relationship violence emergency shelter.
- Assist shelter staff with necessary arrangements regarding transportation, food and medical needs of shelter residents.
- Communicate any needs or concerns expressed by the residents to Shelter Site Manager or shelter staff.
- Provide support & information to residents
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per week, 6 to 12 months
- Negative results for tuberculosis