- Meet with survivors at the forensic center and stay with the survivor throughout the evidentiary exam as desired by the survivor.
- Act as a liaison between the survivor and other members of the Sexual Assault Response Team (law enforcement and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners).
- Provide emotional support, information, and referrals to the survivor.
- Adhere to agency confidentiality standards.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours per week, one year commitment