A Drug Education international organization has a NY Chapter in Bayside, Queens. We put on free drug education to schools, after-school organizations and community organizations in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Harlem and the Bronx. The events are about 45 minutes - 1 hour long. We mainly show our organization's video, but there is also about a 15 minute lecture portion of the presentation/event. We put on two events per day in these areas of New York as a drug education community service program to schools and after-school programs.
We are posting this as we have an opportunity for an intern to put on these events for our organization in the above areas. You will get experience:
1) setting up events, 2) presenting events, 3) getting follow up feedback for our organization. We are looking for part time and full time interns who can put
on two events per day.
You must be willing to take public transportation to events, unless you have a car. Travel expenses will be paid for by our organization as part of internship.
You must be honest, responsible, competent. You must be a good representation of our organization when you are visiting these schools and after-school
If you are interested, please contact us for an interview.
- Location: Bayside,Queens
- Compensation: Internship. Travel expenses reimbursed.
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- This is an internship job
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Part Time/Full Time both available