Interns will work to develop relationships with community groups through events for volunteer and fundraising purposes. Interns will work closely with the event coordinator. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning of various events, including our annual:
- Festival of Hearts and
- Journey Through Hope and Healing
- Assist in screening and placement of volunteers
- Interact with possible vendors
- Organize guest lists
- Coordinate local business donations
- Event marketing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Event Design & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- College student.
- Workforce Development Intern
- Host a Food Drive for Nana's Kidz!
- Nana's Kidz Volunteer
- Case Management Intern
- Fundraising and Donor Relations...
- Food Delivery
- Administrative Support/Human...
- Child Development Intern
- Marketing and Communications...
- Community Outreach/Event...
- Executive Assistant Intern
- Volunteer Drivers! Food...