Interns will provide administrative and HR support to the GHH staff at the business office. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Standard office tasks including:
- Running errands
- Compiling Mailers
- Answering phone calls
- Editing and creating documents
- Updating employee and volunteer/intern manual as needed.
- Verifying signed paperwork for employees, interns, and volunteers.
- Researching policies and procedures for various HR or legal practices.
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- College student.
- Workforce Development Intern
- Host a Food Drive for Nana's Kidz!
- Nana's Kidz Volunteer
- Case Management Intern
- Fundraising and Donor Relations...
- Food Delivery
- Administrative Support/Human...
- Child Development Intern
- Marketing and Communications...
- Community Outreach/Event...
- Executive Assistant Intern
- Volunteer Drivers! Food...