The ideal Pediatric Volunteer will be friendly, customer service driven, able to work with sick children and flexible. Their duties may include the following:
- Playing with children at bedside or in the patient room
- Reading to children
- Cleaning playroom
- Assisting Family members with requests
- Setting up movies and fun times for members
- Youth Services
- Patient Care
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors