The Peds Clinic Reach Out and Read volunteer will be responsible for the following:
- Keep front waiting area clean and organized
- Read to our children as they wait in the family waiting room
- Page Family Members
- Escort MD/Family members to treatment rooms or consult rooms
- Answer phones, make calls
- Give Directions
- Clean toys
- Accept Deliveries
- Copy and Filing
- Ensure supply levels are satisfactory and desks are well stocked
- Conduct member surveys as requested
- Office Reception
- Reading Comprehension
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Must be able to work with children of all ages
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors