Become a friendly face and a person to talk to for our senior community.
Work directly with the Life Enrichment Specialists to assist senior residents and help them participate in daily activities.
Volunteers will encourage seniors to engage in ongoing activities, and provide them with motivational support, visit one-on-one, write a short biography, or join a planned activity.
Flexible schedule on weekdays and weekends.
Contact us for more information regarding availability and times.
Please submit all applications for this position to:
View other opportunities at Sunny View.
- Elder care
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- Pinochle Player
- Calling for Chinese Instrumental...
- Mardi Gras Event Volunteers Needed
- Photographer for Auxiliary...
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration
- Father's Day Social Volunteers
- Early Mother's Day Social
- Resident Assistant
- Volunteer Services Admin Assistant
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Early Thanksgiving Social!
- Christmas Social for Seniors
- Valentine's Day Party
- Garden Enthusiast
- Oktoberfest Volunteers Needed
- Calling for Entertainers
- BINGO Caller!
- Volunteer Services Intern