Design and implement large group mentoring activities for the Saturday Clubs Program through the use of fun and creative activities and group discussions. Activities focus on a topic outline encompassing all areas of holistic faith-based youth prevention to include: life skills, character development and introducing youth to faith in Christ. Ideal for all human services, education and seminary students.
Training and support are provided to volunteers.
Time Commitment: 2 Saturdays per month
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month for the school year
- Youth worker training provided
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Meals Crew Leader
- Fundraising Events Team!
- Creative Fundraising Team
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Graphic Design Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...