Assist one of our Club Leaders on Saturdays in teaching a group of 3-5 middle school youth a skill or talent. In the small group setting, you will be able to develop supportive mentoring relationships with youth and impact their lives through encouragement, positive leadership, and sharing the love of Christ.
Time commitment: 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Music Club Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Core Program Team
- Sound Systems Club Leader and...
- Van Driver
- Office Assistant
- Video Club Leader and Assistant
- Teen Leader Coach
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Creative Writing Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...