Love horses and working with people?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where17170 Harbeson RoadMilton, DE 19968
There are many ways in which your time, effort and skills can be put to great use to support the continued success of the Southern Delaware Therapeutic Riding program. Not a horse person, not to worry! There are many ways you can help SDTRHR without being around horses!
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Internet and web page administrator
- Horse Leaders on Saturday and some weekday lessons
- Side Walkers on Saturday and some weekday lessons
- Horse care
- Fundraising Events, such as mailings, registration and set-up
- Assisting with fundraising efforts, including soliciting sponsors, etc.
- Board Members
SDTR greatly appreciates your time and talents on behalf of our fun and rewarding program! We will give you all the training and support you need. Come be a part of this exciting and needed program providing equine assisted therapy to children and adults as they deal with various mental, physical and social disabilities.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We work with your availability
- Dependable and reliable