The Houston Food Bank is America’s largest food bank serving 18 southeast Texas counties. Our goal is to make food accessible to people in their greatest times of need by serving nutritious meals to 800,000 individuals a year through food pantries, soup kitchens, senior centers and other agencies. Volunteers are critical to our fight against hunger.
As the face of the Houston Food Bank, volunteers help at our Welcome Desk by:
- Greeting visitors
- Answering questions and incoming phone calls
- Offering assistance to volunteers and guests
- Providing clerical support as needed
Convenient morning, afternoon and evening shifts, Monday through Saturday. For more information, please contact email@example.com .
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Convenient morning, afternoon and evening hours.
- Be the Face of the Houston Food...
- Court Mandated Volunteering at...
- Be a Houston Food Bank Volunteer!
- Volunteer Scheduler
- Earn an A+ as a Teachers Aid...
- CORE Specialist
- Help End Child Hunger in our...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Kid's Cafe
- Volunteer Programming Assistants
- Backpack Buddy Site Monitors
- Make a Difference. Be Inspired. ...
- Administrative Volunteers Needed...