Do you have a passion for graphic design and enjoy working with youth? You could help teach your skill to a group of 3-5 middle school youth with our Saturday Clubs program! We are excited to offer this new opportunity to our youth but we need Y-O-U to make it happen!
Saturday Clubs are a positive place of encouragement and development for at-risk youth. Small groups of middle school youth spend time with a volunteer who is committed to teaching them a specific skill or talent. Building relationships as you teach skills and talents provides an avenue for mentoring and sharing the love of Christ to empower youth to make wise choices.
Time commitment: 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays per month
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Meals Crew Leader
- Fundraising Events Team!
- Creative Fundraising Team
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Graphic Design Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...