Do you have a passion for art? If you love painting, drawing, sculpting, or any art form, we would love to talk with you about teaching that to a group of 3-5 middle school youth during our Saturday Clubs.
Saturday Clubs are a positive place of encouragement and development for at-risk youth. Small groups of middle school youth spend time with a volunteer who is committed to teaching them a specific skill or talent. Building relationships as you teach skills and talents provides an avenue for mentoring and sharing the love of Christ to empower youth to make wise choices.
Time commitment: 2 Saturdays per month
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One-time or 2 Saturdays a month
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Music Club Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Core Program Team
- Sound Systems Club Leader and...
- Van Driver
- Office Assistant
- Video Club Leader and Assistant
- Teen Leader Coach
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Creative Writing Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...