Teach dance to a small group middle school youth in our Saturday Clubs Program. If you have training or just a passion for any type of dance, hip-hop, jazz, modern, ballet, tap, etc. and you love sharing that passion be a part of the Saturday Clubs!
Saturday Clubs are a positive place full of encouragement and development for at-risk youth in inner-city Raleigh to spend the day. Small groups of middle school youth spend time with a volunteer who is commited to teaching them a specific skill or talent. Skill and talent development is an effective way of increasing self esteem and self confidence in our youth which empowers them to make wise life choices.
Requirement: 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays per month
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 3hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Music Club Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Core Program Team
- Sound Systems Club Leader and...
- Van Driver
- Office Assistant
- Video Club Leader and Assistant
- Clean-up Crew
- Teen Leader Coach
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Creative Writing Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...