Teach dance to a small group middle school youth in our faith-based Saturday Clubs Program. If you have training or just a passion for any type of dance, hip-hop, jazz, modern, ballet, tap, etc. and you love sharing that passion in a ministry setting, come be a part of the Saturday Clubs!
Saturday Clubs are a positive place full of encouragement and development for at-risk youth in inner-city Raleigh to spend the day. Small groups of middle school youth spend time with a volunteer who is committed to teaching them a specific skill or talent. Skill and talent development is an effective way of increasing self esteem and self confidence in our youth which empowers them to make wise life choices.
Requirement: 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays per month
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 3hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Skills Team Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Urban Youth Development:...
- Graphic Design Club Assistant
- Meals Crew Leader
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Drama Club Leader
- Teen Leader Trainer
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...