Be part of the bump and grind at The Burlesque Hall of Fame museum
DONATE TO THIS
132 people are interested
The Burlesque Hall of Fame, a museum located in downtown Las Vegas and dedicated to the history and living legacy of burlesque, seeks volunteers for a variety of roles in the museum, including:
- Collection Attendant: Assist with organizing, cataloguing, and conserving the museum’s collection of artifacts including stage costumes and props, publicity photographs, and personal belongings from some of burlesque’s biggest stars
- Program Assistant: Assist with setting up, carrying out, and cleaning up after daily programs and special events (sometimes during non-business hours)
- Visitor Service Associate: Greet visitors, ring up admissions and museum store sales, assist staff with store maintenance and inventory, and answer visitor questions
- Tour Guide: welcome guests and guide them through the timeline of burlesque throughout American history
- Facilities Caretaker: assist with daily museum custodial duties
The Burlesque Hall of Fame is committed to all aspects of diversity and accepts volunteers regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, and physical disability. All necessary training will be provided. Volunteers should meet the following qualifications:
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work under stringent museum and preservation standards.
- Interested in burlesque, cultural history, and/or museum practice.
- Due to the adult nature of our collection, volunteers must be over 18.
For more information, please contact Buttercup at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about yourself and your availability. Resumes accepted but not required.
We'll work with your schedule.
1027 S Main Street, Ste 110Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Exhibition Arts
- Customer Service
- Theater Arts
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour blocks weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly