Volunteers are needed for January 2017- April 2017!
Volunteers are needed to help students with their homework assignments in a variety of subjects. HOLA is looking for is looking for volunteers interested in tutoring the following grade levels:
Volunteers will provide one-to-one assistance when supplemental help is needed.
Various shifts are available between 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm Monday through Thursday. We can work with the volunteer to create a consistent schedule.
- Experience working with youth and a desire to serve as a role model
- Ability to communicate
- Help students prepare for quizzes and test
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Overall a positive attitude!
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 3 hours per week
- Volunteer Orientation January 11, 2017 at 4:30pm