- Be able to answer or return telephone calls and take messages.
- Have knowledge of the center when greeting patrons and giving facility tours.
- Assist with clerical duties.
- Collect, record and maintain accurate records of class fees.
- Record lunch reservations.
- Use the copy machine.
- Be proficienct in computers, including Excel, Publisher, Word and Access programs.
- A good demeanor and friendly attitude is necessary.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3.5 - 4 hour shifts, once a week
- 6 month commitment
- Share your organization skills -...
- Volunteer to share your special...
- Van Driver
- Friendly and Patient Instructor...
- The only place where washing...
- Share your bubbly personality -...
- Lunch Program Volunteer
- Friendly and Patient Chinese or...
- Friendly and Patient Knitting...
- Teach Conversational English as...