Help a Child Reach Their Full Potential (Big Brothers Big Sisters)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where100 W. Walworth Street, Room 111Elkhorn, WI 53121
Make a positive difference in the life of a child. Big Brothers, Big Sisters is a professionally supported one-to-one mentor/mentee relationship. By providing a caring adult in a youth's life, BBBS will assist them in achieving their highest potential as they grow to become confident, competent and caring individuals in our community.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Gateway Technical College
- Association for the Prevention...
- Aurora Visiting Nurses/Gentiva...
- Toys for Tots
- First Congregational UCC Church
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Keep your parks beautiful
- Be a Bingo caller!
- Immanuel Lutheran
- Meals on Wheels
- Elkhorn Area Youth Center
- Answer phone, tour guide, gift...
- Help a Child Reach Their Full...
- Hope Now
- Lakeland Builder's Association
- The Nature Conservancy
- Holiday Home Camp
- Lakeland Animal Welfare Society