Our education animals and birds are given lots of loving care as they live with us and are used in our wildlife programs and presentations. When their time comes, and they have passed on, we honor them and what they did for us by placing them in our Memorial Garden. This shows that we miss them and value the time we had them in our care.
Our garden attendant has moved away, and we are looking for someone to keep the Memorial Garden looking attractive. This will make sure that our garden reflects the love we had for these little birds and animals and the love they gave back in return.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Memorial Garden Care - Keeping...
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Volunteer
- Food Run Transporter
- Finding Funds - Let the...
- Ecosystem revival sessions
- Refreshing Raptors Residences
- Go Nuts Over Squirrels!
- Administrative Assistant
- Building Animal Homes
- Quickbooks Entries/Bookkeeping...
- Love helping wildlife but still...