Want to make a difference? Become a SAFE volunteer.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
24 people are interested
Each of us has a skill that becomes valuable when we share it with others. Whether your talent is cooking a tasty dish or being a good listener, SAFE in Hunterdon has an opportunity for you! Listed below are a few of the ways you can volunteer with SAFE in Hunterdon.
Volunteers may work during normal office hours to supplement staff coverage, performing routine administrative tasks.
Fundraising and Donation Drives
Volunteers may offer help during fundraising campaigns by soliciting donations or by getting involved in the organization and development of an event. They may also set up and organize gift/donation drives within their own communities or coordinate donations received at the Outreach Office.
Volunteers who have specialized skills can present a seminar to clients (e.g. Basic Home or Auto Maintenance and Repairs, Debt Management/Budgeting, Job Counseling, etc.) or provide other services according to their specific talents.
About SAFE in Hunterdon
47 East Main Street, Flemington, NJ 08822, US
In an atmosphere of professionalism and excellence, our mission is to:
- Reduce the prevalence of intimate violence in society.
- Provide safety through free and confidential services for victims and survivors of domestic abuse and sexual assault including all ages, genders, cultures, religions and sexual orientations.
- Empower victims, survivors and their families to live enriched lives free from violence.
- Heighten our community's awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault through risk reduction education.
SAFE in Hunterdon is a not-for profit agency serving victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
We'll work with your schedule.
47 East Main StreetFlemington, NJ 08822
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training